Crau Group believes that a good project emanates from a fully integrated approach from start to finish. We have a solid creative team, in which architects, experts in urbanism, geologists, engineers, economists and lawyers work side by side from the beginning of the project design process. We are convinced that in this way learning is constant which contributes to integrated solutions. The diverse expertise of the Crau team guarantees the knowledge base needed to carry out European quality projects in Africa.
Urban Lawyer with more than 30 years of experience and author of several urban monographs.
- Master in IE y PADE at IESE
- Master in Urban Management UC3
- Master in Environmental Law IEDE
Law and Economy Degree with an extensive experience in bank management.
- Master in IE
Business Development Manager
Agricultural Engineering Degree.
Detection and localization of business opportunities.
Foreign trade relations and development.
- Manager of integration of international projects in African countries environment.
Advertising and PR Degree by the University of Navarra.
Development and management of industrial projects in Africa and coordination of UK CSR projects.
- Master in Management by IE.
6 years’ experience in development of real estate projects in Africa.
- Master in integrated management of real estate and construction projects by the Polytechnic University of Madrid.
Corporate Finance Associate
Law and Economy Degree by ICADE.
Founder and managing partner of Berchmann Capital and Maguen Capital.
Founder of Grupo Gestor de Infraestructuras Hospitalarias and Citadel Educativa.
17 years of experience as corporate advisor.
Worked for Schroder Salomon Smith Barney, CS Corporate Advisors and Ambers & Co.
- PHD student by Durham University.